Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Candle Testing

Here I am finally testing the new CD wicks I received. I am excited to see if these work better. I am looking for a more even burn, less soot, less wick timmings falling off and less mushrooming. We shall see if any of these elements are better with these wicks than with the wicks I currently use. Time will tell and I will keep you posted.

I was able to go with my husband to Ashland, OR this last weekend and we saw the Shakespeare play A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was an entertaining performance. The director had his idea of what he wanted to bring out in the play. My husband and his co-workers all had their opinions. For those who do not know Ashland, Oregon and the Shakespeare Theatres there, they are known world-wide and some of the best actors and actresses come to perform there. It is an amazing place and they run many plays during their season. This last weekend the weather was in the 80's and I was soaking in all the sun I could get. Here on the coast it has been very rainy. I am ready for Summer already.

Well, it is time for me to check and document my first burn times for the candles. I am off for now. Have a great day

No comments: