Monday, June 23, 2008

MidSummer's Art Festival in Ashland, OR

We loved the weather!!! My husband and I had not seem the sun in weeks. The Oregon Coast has been cloudy and rainy. To look at the festival more closely you can go to:
There were many people who attended and the vendors were very friendly.
On this same weekend my in-laws ran a show for me in Sister's Oregon. They also had terrific weather and the show was in a beautiful setting, the local park.
I have to say the both of these shows were not my best shows in regards to sales. I am not sure if the economy is affecting the shows. All of my local shows and farmer's market are doing about the same as last year. I am glad that I decided to do only a few shows out of my area for the summer.
I am off and running this week because the 4th of July weekend is going to be very busy with shows. I am looking forward to that.

No comments: