Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, 2010

Hello everyone in the blog-o-sphere. My name is Mark Webber; I am Krista’s husband and helper in times of need with Pauper’s Candle Company. Krista has become so inundated with orders and stocking for shows; she asked me to update the world as to the progress of the company. Well, Pauper’s Candle Co. still exists for one and is growing. We are expanding our shows for 2010, so be sure to swing by and say hi when we come to a town near you.

Another major change this year was our move to Sandpoint, Idaho. We have successfully set up shop and are currently filling orders and preparing for show dates. Sandpoint is beautiful and has the best recreational activities we like to enjoy, sailing in the summer on either Lake Pend Oreille (pronounced pond or-ray) or Priest Lake, and skiing in the winter at Schweitzer.

If you have been to the website lately, you’ll see that I have also updated our contact information. I have updated our new mailing address and phone number back to Krista’s original cell phone number. Unlike Mitchell, Oregon, we have cell service throughout Sandpoint. This is a mixed blessing because there is something to say about not being connected all the time.

As far as craft fairs this summer, Pauper’s Candle Company has been to Yamhill, Or, Richland, Wa, and Coeur d’Alene, Id. Our next show is over Labor Day weekend and will be in Mammoth Lakes, Ca. I am personally very excited to attend this show since I will be able to visit Yosemite National Forest for the first time in my life. Just one more item I can scratch off the bucket list. Our next update will be after the Mammoth Lakes Show with pictures of course.

Take care until then,

Mark Webber
Pauper’s Candle Company

No comments: