Saturday, September 5, 2009

Summer is Winding Down

It has been a while since I have added a blog. This summer went by so fast and was very busy. This was my first summer season in the Central Oregon Area. The shows have been quite slow. I was able to get into a show right at the end of the season that is located at Eagle Crest near Redmond, Oregon. This show was very nice and I will be able to be a vendor all of next season, which I am looking forward to.

I attended the Lavender Festival again this year and that was a super show. This show is located in Yamhill, Oregon, which is in the wine country here in Oregon. Labor Day Weekend I attended the Painted Hills Festival, which is in my home town of Mitchell. This was a very well attended festival considering the town I live in has 175 people. I had a great show.

I have completed my applications for the coming Holiday Season. I am looking forward to doing these shows. I have some shows I have been doing for years and I added a few new ones as well. In about a week I will be in Corvallis, Oregon, home of Oregon State University, to participate in the First Christian Craft and Art Show. This is one of my new shows.

Also this month I should be uploading my new website. My husband, Mark, has been working on it and I am adding the last finishing touches. I am excited with the new look of the site and new logo Mark created.

I will end here and I hope you all are having a super September. Remember to keep looking up and to keep our country Great!

Krista Webber


Tod said...

I'm interested in purchasing some Pauper candles if the Webber's contact me. Otherwise forget it! lol! I''ve been known to throw a few candle parties...sick for a male..I know! Miss you guys and would love to hear from you!

Tod said...

Oh yah, my email