Monday, March 17, 2008

Daffodil Festival in Junction City, OR

I went to the Daffodil Festival this last weekend as a vendor. The festival is held in Junction City in Oreogn at the Long Tom Grange Hall. This was the 32nd year this festival has been held.

This weekend it was rainy, but it did not keep the people away. The daffodils were pretty and everyone enjoyed the cinnamon rolls and coffee that were served to them in the grange. The local talent was out in full force. The local community supports this event.

As a vendor, I had a very pleasant time. I was able to pull my vehicle up to where I was to set up my tent and everything was organized and ready fo the vendors. During both days of the show a woman came to the vendors to offer free coffee, tea, or hot cocoa. This was great and very much appreciated during the rainy times.

This event is great for families to come and enjoy themselves and support their local community.

No comments: